Thursday, August 22, 2013

I dont wanna jinx myself but.......

Today is the first day since I've been pregnant that I haven't felt like this...


image
Now I am NOT saying that I am not tired. At all. I am still tired and just wanna lay down. But I haven't been completely miserable because of pregnancy fatigue. I really hope this is when things will take a turn for the better! BUT, I think in place of the border narcolepsy, nausea has taken its place.

Ever since a few days ago, every time I eat I feel like crap afterwards. Last night I laid in bed in tears because I felt like I was going to throw up but I knew I kinda wouldn't. My stomach was hurting. The best way to describe how I have felt all day is just ICK! Times a million. Like gross and blah. I don't know if this is considered morning sickness or what but it's not fun and I'm NOT just being a baby. I can tolerate pain and get through it but this was different :( For now, I will take whatever this is.. over feeling like this.



And today I went to Just Between Friends just to check it out and see if I saw anything worth buying. I wasn't that impressed. It would have been a lot more fun if I knew if Baby Foster was a boy or girl. :/ But I did thumb through all the newborn boy clothes. OMG adorable. And I bought these <3


 


 Just plain ole white onesies. They are so teeny tiny. Boy or girl I know the baby could wear them and I just HAD to buy something for the baby. $3 for 3 of them, I said why not. And I can also ad a cute iron on design, so win win! :)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment