Yesterday we had another Dr appt. We did an ultrasound and blood work.
Here are the new pictures of our beautiful baby.
Isn't it crazy how much different and bigger it is since 2 weeks ago at the first US!? I'm lovin it! It was a completely different feeling this time because last time it was just a gray blob.. This time you can actually see the head and body and arms and legs! Omg. what an amazing feeling.
The heartbeat was a crazy 181. I'm pretty sure that is normal since the doc said it was, but that just seemed so high! And since I have posted that on FB, every single person is now saying its a girl. O God. I cant even begin to explain how terrifying that is. But, just because its high doesn't make it official. We will see in a couple of months! Please be a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the video of the ultrasound!!
After the US I had to go for blood work :( It was the worst. I hate needles. And I'm pretty sure if I wasn't deathly afraid of them, it wouldn't have been that bad. I felt the pinch and was thinking it wasn't *that* bad in my head and at the same time, cue anxiety attack, full force ahead once I knew that needle was near and in me. The nurse was trying to tell me how to breath but when your body is involuntarily almost hyperventilating and shaking and crying and just wanting to run away, there is no calming down until its over. I wanted to chop my arm off. UGH. I hated it. But I did it. I got through it. And for that my husband took me to IHOP for dinner! LOL Because I was a big girl. You pretty much have to be there to see my reaction to understand just how big of a deal it is. Stupid stupid needles.
I'm tired..


No comments:
Post a Comment