Wednesday, August 14, 2013

10 weeks... and TIRED


Here is a cute video of what the little one looks like this week <3


I cant even describe how tired I am lately. It almost makes me want to cry. I don't feel like myself anymore at all. I seriously forgot what it feels like to feel normal and to sleep through the night and be awake and energized during the day.

I'm so out of it all day at work and there are times I literally put my head on my desk and try to sleep. It doesn't work tho, its so uncomfortable. I almost go home early every day but I know I cant. This is SO hard. No one really explains to you just how hard pregnancy is, well at least the first trimester. I couldn't imagine if there was morning sickness added on to this. I would probably just wanna die.

I read this today, and it has seriously stuck in my head because it sums up how exhausting it is right now at this stage. This was a site trying to explain to dad's why and how mom is SO tired lately.
 If you think you're tired at the end of the day, think about this: Your pregnant partner expends more energy lying down now that she's building a baby's body than yours does when you're, well, body building. Which makes her a lot more tired than you've ever known her to be. So even with all you've done for her in the past (and normally do for her in the present), now's the time to go the extra mile in helping out around the house. Pick the dirty clothes off the floor, throw in a load of laundry, whip up dinner, and do the dishes (if you haven't been already) and encourage her to put up her (weary) feet, catch her breathe, and take five (or ten or twenty...). After all, she's growing a whole other human being inside her, one who is completely and totally dependent on her, and she's going to need you, in turn, to take care of her.


People, mainly the man, completely do not understand why a woman is SO tired right now. I mean its ridiculous. All I can do after work is lay around, I have no energy for anything else. And its starting to show in my house! I try to remind myself that the house can wait... and what sucks is that if I don't do it, it wont get done. I cant count on my husband to just plug in the vacuum and go to town. Yea right. I'm feeling so depressed lately. This really sucks!

I am so tired.......

No comments:

Post a Comment