
How far along? 11 weeks 5 days
What fruit size is your baby? Lime!
Symptoms: Mostly feel a lot of nausea when I'm laying down in bed before sleeping.
Maternity clothes? I wear yoga pants as much as possible. I cant button my jeans anymore.
Stretch marks? No
Weight gain: I started to weigh myself everyday at work since there is a nice scale here. Right now I stay around 128-129
Sleep: I think sleep has gotten better. I still get up a few times a night to pee, I don't think that will stop anytime soon. But I have been able to go back to bed fairly quickly.
Best moment this week: Nothing new pregnancy wise. But my birthday dinner on Saturday night was perfect!!! Love my friends and family! Miss Anything? Just the feeling of not being tired all the time.
Sleep: I think sleep has gotten better. I still get up a few times a night to pee, I don't think that will stop anytime soon. But I have been able to go back to bed fairly quickly.
Best moment this week: Nothing new pregnancy wise. But my birthday dinner on Saturday night was perfect!!! Love my friends and family! Miss Anything? Just the feeling of not being tired all the time.
Food cravings: Nothing specific. I will get a craving and have to have whatever I'm craving NOW.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of trash. Its worse now.
Have you started to show yet: Just a little!
Gender prediction: My personal prediction is girl.
Have you started to show yet: Just a little!
Gender prediction: My personal prediction is girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I do get moody and annoyed at my husband and dogs easily..
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I do get moody and annoyed at my husband and dogs easily..
Looking forward to: Our next Dr. appt Sept 5th!!! and I just ordered our fetal Doppler today and cant wait to get it!!
Other: I have been having these excruciating pains in my abdomen.. Well I guess in my lower abdomen. It hurts SOOO bad. Its a hard feeling to describe. But I double over in pain and sometimes it can last for 5 min or longer and I have to concentrate and breathe through the pain. They don't tell you that in Pregnancy 101!

No comments:
Post a Comment