How far along? 34 Weeks and one day today
Total weight gain: I would say somewhere between 20-22 pounds
Stretch marks: I have them on my hips and the top sides of my thighs right under my hip bones
Sleep: Its bad :( I am so tired right now I can't keep my eyes open. But funny thing is pregnancy insomnia is keeping me awake at night. Between tossing and turning all.night.long and getting up for seriously at lease 5 pee breaks a night and not being able to fall back asleep to feeling like I could drink an entire gallon of water a night and almost do which causses more pee breaks... I'm Exhausted
Miss anything: Just being comfortable
Movement: He gets the hiccups all the time and its adorable. He is a little ninja kicking away in there.
Food cravings: Oreo McFlurry.. Mmmmmm
Symptoms: seriously. I don't even know where to start. Just so uncomfrotable. My bras are too tight and its constricting my breathing and makes me feel like there is a rubber band around my ribs and it hurts. (I know what you're thinking; Well then just buy a new bra. Well its so hard to find the right one.)
I'm so freaking tired.
I can't sit or get up without making some kind of grunting noise.
Calf cramps that cause my calf to be sore for days which makes me lip and look like I'm waddling way more then I already am.
I can tell I'm starting to swell because my wedding rings are super tight and I struggle to get them off at night and the shoes I wore today were so tight on my feet it left marks on the top of my feet.
I can't do dishes anymore because my belly is in the way and it hurts my back so bad to try to balance and reach over the sink.
Feeling round ligament pain and it hurts.
Belly button in or out: Out out out! Holy cow is it out. It has popped and doesnt that mean I am supposed to be done? ;)
Wedding rings on or off: Forcefully still on
Looking forward to: My baby shower this weekend!
Appointments: Midwife appointments have been going good. I had one last Thursday and it went well. I am officially having my every two week appointments! I cant believe it. That is such a milestone. We are SO close!
Childbirth classes: THese are still going great! We had class on Monday night (we've had to change a couple of Saturday classes to Monday night but they are mostly on Saturdays) This was class #6 and it was about how Dads can be supportive during labor and we did a little challenge where we had some 'contractions' and had to focus on how to get through them. We had to hold a piece of ice in our hand for over a minute (simulating a contraction although we know it's not close to the actual feeling Lol) but it's a good practice run to get your mind in the moment and figure out how you will handle pain. 4 more classes to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment