Monday, January 13, 2014

Bumpdate for weeks 28-31

Yea I pretty much suck at the bumpdates lately. I just didnt feel like doing them.. As soon as I hit third tri I stopped. So I will try to do one for the last few weeks.
Third tri has been really hard. Not only has pregnancy been a struggle, work has had me really stressed and that is actually another reason I didnt do my bumpdates because I usually do them at work but during the holidays was super busy.

A lot has happened in the last month.
  • I had my 1 hour glucose and failed it.
  • Took my 3 hour and passed but my midwife said my body isnt tolerating sugar well at all and to stay away from the refined sugar.. Um yea. I dont see that happening. That is everything that exists in this world.
  • Our Birth Boot Camp classes have been going great! I seriously love going to that class every week because it is like natural birth therapy to me. I can sit and talk about natural birth to other women without being totally judged. And I feel great after each class. I wouldnt say I'm learning a lot yet because I have educated and researched like crazy before we started class so I know a lot of what we are going over right now. But this is just the beginning. I think the next class and so forth is when I will be getting the most out of it. This weekend we learn more about the actual stages of labor and what is happening in each one. I am excited about that.
  • We had a 4d ultrasound and got to see our little boy again and he is getting so big and so cute!
  • I have started organizing the nursery more. I cleaned out the closet and have hung all of his cute little clothes on matching hangers. Because yes, the hangers have to match. I will have to take it all down again anyway to wash it all but I think my nesting has kicked in here and there and it was something I just had to do.
  • We registered at Buy Buy Baby. I love that place!
  • Got baby shower invites sent out and they are beyond adorable!
  • Still trying to find a photog to do my maternity pictures on a budget I am comfortable with. I actually had a photographer contact me all the way from Arkansas wanting to do my pictures and would have traveled and everything!! (she found me from a friends facebook page who had just had her maternity pictures done by this photog and I was commenting on them) But unfortunetly I just cant pay what her pricing is. Which was actually super reasonable. I just have to stick to what I can do right at this moment since we are paying for everything out of pocket. :/
  • I have ordered my breat pump! It was 100% covered through my insurance. Not sure when I'll be receiving it yet but I am so glad it was covered. And its one of the best out there.
I'm sure I am missing a ton of stuff that has happened but cant remember it all. Lol

Side note: I just ran across this blog and read this post and I dont wanna forget it so I'm putting the link here. She has some incredible natural birth etc, info in this post that I suggest every mom to be read. Whether planning a hospital birth or not
http://4littlefergusons.wordpress.com/2011/05/19/lets-talk-shopmommy-shop/


28 weeks
29 weeks
30 weeks


31 weeks
Here are some 4d pictures of our little boy! <3


 

Symptoms: Heartburn. When I lay down sometimes I have to sit up immediately or stuff is gonna come right back up :/ Aches and pains. Shortness of breath. Starting to make colostrum! But I'm not leaking yet. I can express and I see just a little bit come out.
Babies kicks and movements are so amazingly strong right now. It can be painful at times already. But I can feel body parts of his popping out when he pushes them out.
Peeing all.the.time. Trouble sleeping. Did I mention back pain!?? Omg I'm pretty miserable. But what else is new.
Weight gain: 144
Sleep: I wish it was easier :( I am constantly so uncomfortable so I am moving around all night long. Not to mention the many many trips to the bathroom that I take at night. And I get SO thirsty at night that I chug water which just leads to more bathroom trips which means less sleep for me. :( Its vicious. I seriously sleep with up to 5 pillows at night sometimes.      
Looking forward to: This kids birthday. Oh and my baby shower! 

29 weeks
21 weeks compared to 31 weeks


 

No comments:

Post a Comment