Thursday, August 28, 2014

Jaxon is 5 months!

Holy cow I cant believe he is 5 months old :( But I do have to say I love how interactive he is and how he knows who we are and he is so interested in EVERYTHING! So it is cool to see him growing up. I know him growing up is inevitable so might as well get excited to see him learn new things!








I can tell his hair is getting so much lighter! On the sides its really blonde.. and it looks like his little faux hawk is thinning out :(

No teeth yet but I'm pretty sure teething is just around the corner.
I keep his amber necklace on him all day and night. It helps with the drooling... although sometimes not even the necklace can stop the drooling. Lol sometimes he will soak his shirt. But if he's not wearing it, then its all day long of constant drool.

He fits the most comfortable in 6-9 month clothes. But he can still squeeze into a 6 month outfit.

He is doing good at sleeping through the night right now. Only sometimes does he wake up for a middle of the night bottle.

He LOVES to watch momma talk. If someone else is holding him he has to find me. And when I am talking to someone else he just stares at me. I love that. It is the sweetest thing.

He is making noises all the time now and likes to talk back to people on the tv.

He hates diaper changes. And he makes it super hard now because he is becoming a wiggle worm.

He is starting to do this. He pulls his knees up under and is on all fours.. isn't moving yet but does that and then back to his belly. But it is SO DAMN CUTE!!
 
 He is also doing this... he thinks my phone is his toy.. He is very very interested in phones.
 
He loves to go to church. He likes to listen to the band play at the beginning and then will take a nice nap during service  :) I'm not ready to leave him in the nursery at church yet.. just not quite ready
 
He loooves to be outside.. which is no fun for me because I would rather be inside Lol but if he is upset, going outside fixes anything..
 
He loves watching the dogs play fight. He will stop whatever he is doing as soon as he hears them to watch them play
 
He is very particular about his bottle routine. You have to have his 'Raffy' (what I named it instead of saying paci we ask where his Raffy is) which is his wubbanub pacifier, with you while you are feeding him. Because as soon as the bottle is done and you take it out of his mouth he will have his mouth open fussing for his Raffy.. He looks like a little baby bird with its mouth open waiting for momma to feed it. Its cute.

He is getting so good at reaching and grasping for things! He has started helping mom hold his bottle.

He is definitely interested in food. But dont get too excited. I am in NO hurry to start feeding him French fries and ice cream.. not for a LONG time. So I am researching and getting prepared to make him purees of avocados and sweet potatoes! We won't start until he's at least 6 months. No sense in rushing.. but I am getting excited to see his reaction to food!

No comments:

Post a Comment