I wont be offended if you don't.. I haven't blogged in forever.. Mainly because life is hectic with an almost 6 month old baby and well.. I just haven't felt like blogging. I'm not sure why. We have been doing a lot.
Jaxon turns 6 months tomorrow. :( His HALF birthday is tomorrow! I mean what the heck! I cant believe how fast the time is going by.
So one day I had a crazy idea to maybe do a couple 'A day in the life videos' a week. But I was nervous to start doing it so it took me a while to just DO IT. But one day a few weeks ago I did it. I started taking video clips of my entire day of being a stay at home mom and what I do all day and the craziness that happens... And I edited the video and it turned out to be an 11 minute video! Which is pretty long.. and then YouTube ate the video and I had already deleted all of my clips. I was so mad that I didn't even want to try to do another one. But I did just one more and it was no where near as long as my first video. But I have it up on my YouTube channel. Its dumb but whatever.. lol Click here to watch
And then a couple of weekends ago we went to a Kite Festival and I was super excited about it. I love little outdoor things like that. And I was excited to see what Jaxon would think of the kites. And I did a video of that.. Click here to watch
And then this last weekend we went to a Hot Air Balloon festival and again I was suuuuper excited and I did a quick video of that. Pictures are great and all but I love love going back and watching videos of stuff that we've done. So I know I will be glad I did take videos of days that are special to us. Click here to watch
So my necklace business thing has been pretty steady. I finally made a Facebook page for it because I needed somewhere to keep all of the pictures and information together and organized. My bestie came up with the name and I loved it. So glad she is smart like that because I would probably still be thinking of a name for it. I hope it keeps steady. I'm not sure how much longer it will last to be honest. Surprisingly I have a lot of repeat customers. Click here to see the facebook page.
I think my next mission is to make like 10 necklaces and take them up to the cloth diaper store around the corner by my house and have her take a look at them. She told me to come up there and show them to her. I had sent her a message asking how I could get my necklaces in her store :) That would be awesome!
What else..... we are waiting for Jaxons birth certificate to come back so we can plan our trip to Florida!! I cant remember if I mentioned it but my Dad and stepmom moved there last month. I am beyond excited! They are living all of our dreams! I would LOVE to live in FL. I would seriously move there in a minute. I'm trying to convince my husband to start looking for a job down there. Like seriously. That is our dream.. I don't want to retire and then go there. I want to move there and have a life there. That would be so fun. But anyway, we will be going to FL soon and visiting my daddy! And I cant wait!
This weekend I have a dinner date with two beautiful girls. Me Jayme and Lacey are getting together and gonna have dinner and then hang out in Lacey's hot tub! We all need a ladies night just to hang out and be with each other. But I wont be out too late because the Tulsa State Fair starts this weekend and we are going on Sunday. So gotta be rested up for a family day!
I know that will be exhausting. Everything is 1000% harder with a baby :( But it will be fun I'm sure.
Something that we have been really good at doing is going to church every single weekend.. and as I say that.. we missed this past weekend. We were just so busy all weekend and then on Sunday we were so tired that it was 6:30 before we knew it and it was too late. But other then the slip up this past weekend we have been going every weekend for over the last two months or more.. maybe the last three months I cant remember. And we love it. I'm glad that we have been going. But I have a feeling we might miss going this weekend because we will be so busy once again :( I hate missing it. Watching it online is NOT the same at all. I love being there and feeling it. You get so much more out of it.
But anyway, we have just been living life and watching our beautiful, perfect, did I say beautiful.. son growing and learning and it is just so consuming. I love him so much. Hopefully I can start to stay on top of my posts.. cant promise anything.. I will be doing his 6 month update soon.
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment