I got the crafting itch last week.. I have been wanting to purchase a silicone teething necklace for Jaxon (its a necklace the mom wears but baby can play and chew on it). But they are so expensive on Etsy and anywhere else. So I decided to order my own supplies and make my own. And then I thought, while I'm at it let me see if any of the March moms want one. It would give me something to do and if I'm good at it maybe I can start making just a little bit of cash. It wouldn't be much at all but just something.
So I did a bunch of researching and got orders together and ordered my supplies. I was a tracking stalker for days, so excited to get the supplies.
I got the stuff last night and finished a bunch of them! Here they are! I took pictures of them all
just in case I do end up making an Etsy store in the future or something...
I want to come up with a cute name for each different 'design/colors'. If you can think of a cuter name for one tell me and I might use it!
I tie a knot between each bead just in case it breaks (which would be nearly impossible as its on nylon string and its super strong) and that way just one bead falls off instead of them all which is a safety precaution for the little ones. I use break away clasps so if it does get pulled and yanked on and pulled off your neck it wont break. But the clasps have a really strong hold too.
I do have to say, these are super cute even just to wear with an outfit! Baby or not!
If you are interested in more info or want to order one email me
Lnvane00@gmail.com
 |
| Honestly this is a bad close up because it was my very first one I ever made. The space between the beads is very tight on the ones I make currently. I make sure there is no space between the knot and the bead so it looks nice |
No comments:
Post a Comment