I turned 28 on Monday! We did my birthday dinner the Friday before with my family and my in laws! Of course at my favorite place to eat in the whole world. The Pink House. I don't even have to say how amazing it was. It was a fun night. Fun but hectic with 16 people at one table Lol Didn't get any pictures of the actual dinner :/ I'm so bad at remembering to take pictures.. I just need a photographer to follow me around lol
Me and my beautiful boys
My beautiful little sister.
Me and my other half
And of course this is us just doing what we do when we get around each other Lol Always fun
So that was my birthday dinner. And wasn't my outfit so adorable!!!! I never get to dress cute like that and I was so excited to look cute for once! I wish I could wear those shorts everyday





No comments:
Post a Comment