I have been good at getting to bed earlier then I have since I've had a baby. I was staying up on the computer way too late every night and then would get into bed and be on my phone till 1am and then have to get up early with Jax. So lately I have been trying to get in bed by 10. But I thought I'd be a rebel tonight and get a post up. It's 10:08 so hopefully this wont take long.
Today I had SO MUCH FUN!! Girls from my March 2014 Mom board try to have get togethers with other girls that are near each other.. Well I was SO excited to find out a couple months ago that there is a mom from my board who lives in the same town as I do! I never knew or thought we would hang out but we started talking more on our Facebook group and she is really cool and normal LOL that is good. We of course have something in common which is our sons and that we were active on The Bump and just wanted a support group through pregnancy... Well today another mom from the board was gonna be in town so the three of us scheduled to meet up today at the mall.
I wasn't nervous at all. I feel like I've known these girls forever. I mean I have gotten to know them over the last year since we all were expecting in March, and we've told each other stuff and talked about stuff we couldn't talk to mostly anyone else about. Lots of trust between us and the best support group you could ask for!
We met up in the food court around noon and sat and talked for a long time and let our babies talk to each other :) and then we ate and then walked all around the mall just hanging out. It was so great! It felt so good to be out of the house and in that kind of situation. We didn't leave until almost 5 o'clock! Andrea left a little before me and Rachel did. Rachel is the one that lives here. But we really clicked and I am pretty sure we will definitely be hanging out again.
Andrea and Ava, Me and Jaxon, Rachel and Elliott
Bathroom Selfies :) after poopy diapers of course
Elliott put his sweet little hand on Jaxon right when they sat down. SO cute!
So much adorable
Yesterday I spent the day with my bestie! We hung out by the pool, didn't swim because I'm still too chicken shit to be half naked in the wild. But I did get some sun! Then she took me to lunch which was so sweet and it was really good food! I WILL eat there again. She let me spill my guts about all kinds of shit going on in my life right now and just listened to me. I needed that. Thank you sister :)
Then I went home and took my squish to the park <3 It was hot but fun. I love putting him in this swing. This park is just up the street in my neighborhood.
I have to post these adorable bath time pictures too. I have this blow up bath pillow and he LOVES to lay on it and look at his bath toys and kick his little feet! I have been bathing him every night lately. Just because its fun and relaxing and he smells good :) And then when we take him out of the bath we sing him a song. Its adorable. Hope you don't mind a baby bum
The time is now 10:57 which means it took me 50 minutes to write this! That is why I cant write very often! LOL it just takes so long to upload the pictures. But anyway.. I need to give you an update on my newest obsession/journey. Cloth diapers... of course its not going like I thought it would.. Nothing has. But I wanna write about what its been like so far. So hopefully that will be soon!



%5B1%5D.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment