Thursday, June 12, 2014

Update with lots of PIP

I'm here. Alive.. kind of. And have my son sitting on my lap while I type because he is like a growth attached to me lately.
My little boy is getting big! He will be 12 weeks this Sunday. I think he is going through his 12 week leap/growth spurt.

Be right back he is screaming now..

Alright, over an hour later and I'm back.. See why I don't blog anymore. I don't have time. And when I do have a minute to spare, I usually wanna catch up on my favorite tv shows and enjoy some quiet time while letting my brain rot with crap tv.. anyway.

So I left off after his 2 month appointment which was like almost 3 weeks ago. Since then...

My brother got married in Eureka Springs, May 25. Wedding was wonderful. Small, intimate and a very happy day. I'm so happy for my brother and his new wife Bonnie. It makes me So happy to finally see him settled down and happy.
It was a really hot that day and we had a very upset baby who pretty much cried the whole time and had to be held.

The Bride and Groom


Jaxon and his new Aunt Bonnie
This is my brother Alex meeting Jaxon for the first time. Alex was the best man at the wedding. He was SO excited to meet Jax. It was so special.

This is my dad and stepmom and my two brothers. And of course my husband and Jaxon.

 
 




 After the wedding they followed us home and stayed with us for a couple days. We can never get enough time with them. Its been a real blessing that we have got to see them as much as we are right now. We will be seeing them again next week! I cant wait!

Poppy (my dad) parted Jaxons hair. It was cute :)

this is probably my favorite picture of Jaxon so far. I adore this face. I don't think we could have made a cuter baby

Lately Jaxon has been a bit clingy. He just wants to be held all the time and his favorite place to sleep in on my chest. Which makes it hard to do anything during the day because his naps have been short and not so sweet. I hope its just a phase..
This mommas boy
Tummy time and chewing on his sophie
I swear little guy is teething or something. Along with his fussiness and clinginess he has started drooling a lot and will gnaw on his fists. He has started grabbing things if you put them in his hands and he will put them up to his mouth and rub his gums on it. Makes me think his gums are sore..

June 4. Sitting on the bench outside. He cant sit up by himself yet. He fell over like 20 times before I finally got this picture LOL



I LOVED this outfit. I had to take a picture to have forever before he outgrows it
 
I have been really into babywearing. I went to a babywearing meet up a couple days ago! I was so excited! I brought Jaxon with me and my sister Lindsey went with me. I'll do a separate post about it.
 



I could write about a ton more but I just don't have the time. Just doing this post took me hours to do and I cant do that everyday. I wish I could. I will try to do this as much as I can... until next time :) But right now I gotta go make dinner




No comments:

Post a Comment