I went to one of my best friends bridal shower.. it was beautiful and so was she! Here are just a few of the pictures that I took!
I was exhausted after that LOL it doesn't take much these days. I never get good sleep anymore so the smallest things make me so tired.
Saturday evening me the hubs and the baby went to Target..
he's ready and seriously wore these the whole time. I was freaking out over the cuteness!!
and we bought an Ergo carrier to try it out.

I really want a Tula or a Kinderpack. But I'm just gonna try the Ergo out and if I don't like it I have no problem returning it LOL Its super expensive so I'm not gonna keep it if I don't like it. So far its alright. Not as comfortable as I thought it would be. The straps are kind of bulky under my arms..
We also got this toy for Jaxon that I have wanted for SO long. Almost all of the M14 moms have bought one for their babies and they all love it. I have been patiently waiting for one to show up on the local sale site on FB for a cheaper price, but nothing. So I decided to use a giftcard to Target that we got from our awesome neighbors and get it.
Its the Fisher Price Kick & Play Piano Gym. I was SO super excited.
We got home and set it up and Jaxon LOVES it!!
I was almost in tears when I saw him kicking and smiling and seriously into this thing. He is a hard baby to please so I was over the moon!
Here's a video of it
Here's a link to my YouTube channel with other videos
Today is fathers day! Daddy's are the best!! I have the BEST dad in the world I swear it! And I am extremely blessed that my husband is such an amazing dad to Jaxon.
Chris wore Jaxon for the first time this weekend. Made my heart melt. I wrapped him up and Jaxon passed out. This is the Moby wrap.
And the cutest thing happened tonight and it was such a sweet moment for me. Jaxon was super fussy a lot today. After dinner we got in the bath to see if that would calm him down. It did and he enjoyed his bath! But afterwards he went right back to his attitude and crying. So I wrapped him on me and seriously within a minute he was out! It was so awesome! He grabbed ahold of my necklace and fell asleep and I thought that was adorable.










No comments:
Post a Comment