Saturday, March 15, 2014

Dont worry...still no baby Jaxon. I have no signs of labor and I feel like it's never gonna happen. This is crazy. Well honestly its not really that crazy. I am only 3 days over my due date which I knew was just an estimate. I have always felt I would go to at least 41 weeks.

Tomorrow is a full moon so I'm hoping that will trigger something. The 16th sounds like a wonderful day for my son to be born :) my moms boyfriend says I'm gonna go into labor tonight at 11pm LOL so we will see if he is right :)
For the last two days me and my husband have been deep cleaning our tile. And I've been hoping that will start contractions.

So yea that is about it. It still amazes me how many people ask if I've had the baby yet like I seriously wouldn't text them or put something on Facebook. Lol. Once again I guess they are just excited so I cant blame them. I would be excited if a close friend or family member was about to have a baby too.

Oh and this morning a sweet sweet friend from work (Courtney) came by to drop off some food. She text me yesterday and told me she was making me pinwheels!! She made them for an event at work one day and I ate SO many of them they were So good. So it made my day because that was just so sweet of her to do that! She is such a sweet heart. Then she said that she was gonna bring some food by when the baby was here. Thank goodness for people like her. Not just because she will cook something for us Lol she is just a seriously sweet and kind person.

No comments:

Post a Comment