Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Due Date is today!!

Its finally my due date today... But no contractions. Only really strong braxton hicks that wake me from my sleep and keep me up and very uncomfortable all night. I am pretty diappointed that he didnt want to come today :( But its my own fault for letting myself get excited and get my hopes up. I just really wanted him to be born on the 12th since it is a meaningful number and date to me and my husband. But I also knew that if this boy was anything like his mom and dad he was gonna be stubborn.

Yesterday I walked on the treadmill for a freaking hour! I have no idea how I did that. Because every other time I get on that thing I cant last past 15 minutes. But I thought what if this makes me have contractions?! So I jumped on and went for it all while I was drinking my red raspberry leaf tea like a good preggo should. But nothing :( No contractions. Just back pain now and my calves are super sore. awesome


Yesterday and Monday the weather was glorious. Like just beautiful and perfect. But a cold front came in last night and now its cold. So that sucks. I was spending a lot of time sitting out in the sun. I also just sat in the middle of my back yard and blew bubbles for Thunder. He loves bubbles. Ok I love them too but that is what my boring days are now consisting of. Blowing bubbles for my furbaby.


So now that my due date is here I feel like a bump on a log. Like, I just sit at home all day and now that I'm not working I feel so worthless. I still need to go back up to work and drop off some paperwork but I dont wanna go up there and have to see everybody and all they are gonna wanna talk about is how I'm still pregnant and then I gotta hear about all the things that they did to induce their labors. Seriously, lately that is all people are telling me.


I feel like if I start trying all these natural induction methods it will just wear me out and then drive me crazy because they arent working.But I appreciate that everyone is just trying to help.


I'm so jealous of all the girls on my Bump board. They are having babies left and right.


So what do I do from here.. Just wait. and wait more.

Tomorrow I have a midwife appointment and since I will be over 40 weeks she will probably want to check me and see if I'm dilating. I have refused cervial checks the last two weeks because it obviously is unnesassarey like I have said before. I'm not sure yet if I'll let her or not. I dont think they will start talking induction until next week. They have told me a few times that first time moms go about 8 days over on average. And that along with my long cycles makes me think that it will for sure be next week before anything starts to happen. But, there is a full moon on Sunday the 16th, so that might get my hopes up again. We will see. 

Thanks for reading my boring depressing blog. ;) XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment