Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Jaxon is One month

I cant believe an entire month has flown by since I had my baby. The first couple of weeks were kind of a blur and pretty rough because of my recovery and all the new changes. But things have gotten better and a little easier.

I took some pictures of Jax today. They turned out so cute. I hope you love them as much as I do





 
What a gorgeous baby I have! I still cant believe I have a one month old baby. Its a weird thing to really comprehend.
 
He still doesn't like baths very much at all but I hope that he starts to like them soon. But he's only getting an actual bath like once a week. We wipe him down with a wet cloth often though.
 
He is almost out growing his newborn clothes :( Sad. But he has super cute stuff to wear in the next size up.
 
Still in newborn diapers though.
 
He has an amazing sleep schedule. Even though waking up at night sucks super bad, I have it super easy. I just change his diaper, feed him and rock him back to sleep. Such a good baby
 
He doesn't really have a schedule during the day. Its just go with the flow. He does get fussy through out the day and that gets frustrating sometimes because I don't know what he wants. But I figure it out and get him calmed down and comfortable somehow.
 
He hasn't started cooing yet. I cant wait to hear him do it for the first time.
 
His smiles are not a regular thing yet. He didn't smile once all day long :( I cant wait till he does it all the time. Its adorable.
 
He loves to stare at the fans and lights and the ceiling Lol I don't know why but he is always looking up and staring.
 
He loves car rides. He has been PERFECT every time we have to take him somewhere. I mean it is awesome! He just looks all over the place and loves to stare out of the window or the sunroof.
 
We have been going on more walks and I think he really likes those. I love just watching him look at everything.
 
Friday we have his one month pedi appointment and I am curious to see how much he weighs! I can tell he has definitely grown. I already miss my little newborn. Even though he is a month I still call him my newborn though :) There is no problem with that!
 
He is starting to fuss right now.. He probably wants to eat. So gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment