Specifically because there are a few things I am so worried about. Im pretty sure my baby has thrush. You'll have to Google that one cuz I'm writing from my phone and can't link a link. But I'm pretty sure it's because of all the damn antibiotics they gave me in the hospital. we have a pediatrician visit for Jax tomorrow so we will let her confirm it and see what we can do about it.
Other then that baby seems to be doing good. There are times I really wish he could talk just to reassure me that he is ok. I guess that is just the normal paranoid mom in me.
Speaking of me. Good God. I've had it really rough this week. I am very concerned for my health right now. Starting this week I had a sore throat and that sucked so bad. Especially since I cant just load up on medicine since I'm pumping. Then the next day I had sore throat and cough. And coughing with a fresh csection scar hurts really bad:( then the next day (Wednesday) I had a fever that got up to 101.4. I was home by myself but with baby of course and felt terrible. I was so weak and was cold but hot. And didnt have the energy to make something to eat so I was barely eating which made it worse.
But what really concerned me was that I have a fever just a week and a half after surgery. Which is a huge red flag. So I have been scared to death that I have an infection. Well I took a hot shower and a short nap and my fever started going down and was eventually gone by that night. Then today (Thursday) I still have a cough but it sounds like it might be going away soon but around late afternoon my fever came back. But it didnt break 100. Then it slowly went away and once again was gone by night. And the only thing I have been taking is ibuprofen. But I was still getting the cold but hot chills. It just sucks so bad. I really hope it's not an infection and it just has to do with a common cold. and I have been having my husband look at my scar to make sure it looks normal and he keeps saying it looks great. Which makes me wonder maybe it's a bladder infection?
Today my dad and step mom came in to visit from Virginia! They are seeing their grandson for the first time and are of course obsessed and so in love with him. I wish we lived closer together so so bad. If I could have one wish for the rest of my life it would be that they lived in the same town as us. I hate being so far away from my daddy :(
On Monday we got Jaxons newborn pictures done. And did a few family shots too. My good friend Manda offered to do them and what a blessing that was. Because we honestly wouldn't have had the money to spend to have them done. We are blessed in so many amazing ways because of such great friends. She drove all the way to our house to do them and we did them in the nursery. They turned out more perfect then I thought they would. I'll just say it was a challenging shoot. With an unpredictable newborn and me being sick but toughing it out and actually putting make-up on. Yes I did! I'll post all the pictures when I get them!
So anyway. Pray for me. Pray for baby. I need things to just be normal and easy. We've already been through so much I just want me and baby to be healthy and happy.
I will leave you with some pictures!









No comments:
Post a Comment