Ha! Get it?
I know I said I was gonna do a baby wearing post a long time ago, but I just never got around to it.
But the reason I am writing this one is that I am so anxious and excited because I bought my first ever woven wrap. Its like serious baby wearing when you use a woven wrap instead of like a SSC Soft Structured Carrier (Tula, Ergo, Boba etc.). SSCs take a little practice of course but nothing compared to a woven. And I am not putting down SSCs at all. I loooove my Tula!
There is no way I could even get started explaining the world of woven wraps. It would take forrrever. So I'll just jump right into it and hope someone knows what I'm talking about ;)
A looong time ago I spotted this wrap and it was instant love at first site. I cant remember when or how I saw it, but I just know that it was love and ONE DAY I would have one.
I was afraid to jump into the world of woven wraps because it is super intimidating. Scary intimidating. But I am SO fascinated by it. Its seriously like an art to watch someone put their baby up in a wrap. And there's not just one way to wrap your baby up on you, there are more variations of ways to wrap then I even know! I am still learning all the abbreviations and names of different carries.
I am so anxious to get it! I bought it before the weekend and we thought I would get it today but of course USPS is crap and its taking longer.. I am anxious because I haven't seen it in person and sometimes women order a wrap or any carrier and its love and then they get it, it can sometimes not be love when you see it in person.
But do you wanna see it finally?! I'm just gonna give you a sneak peek until I can see it myself :) I'm sure you're sooo excited lol
All the pretty colors! It is a Girasol Double Rainbow (RR) Azul Pacifio (AP)
A few months ago I passed up the slim chance to get one of these. A girl I know was selling hers but at the time I had just gotten my Tula so I didn't have the money to spend. And I have regretted that ever since. So when one of these came up for sale I had to jump on it! They are not easy to find.
So yea that is my excitement for the day


No comments:
Post a Comment