Monday, September 29, 2014

Jaxon is 6 months!

Well the time has come.. my baby is HALF a year old. Crazy. Time flies people. But it is so exciting to see him grow and learn new things. Babies are amazing.. and A LOT of work..










Sadly no pictures of me and Jaxon because I was the one taking the pictures :(
**********************************************************************************

I'm not sure he has changed much in looks since last month. I'd say his hair is the same.. Probably the same weight. Don't know how much he weighs though. His appointment isn't for another couple of weeks.

He officially sits up! And he started sitting up probably a week ago. And started crawling/scooting around the same time. It happened overnight. All of a sudden he was sitting up perfectly! Its been so fun

He pulls himself up to stand on everything. Whenever we walk in to take him out of the crib he's standing up! I cant believe he is doing that

His sleep is ok some nights but lately he has been waking up a few times a night. And I get lucky if he sleeps for a full hour during his nap time..

Leap 5 was a nightmare and I'm so glad that is over. It was just non stop crying and fussiness. It was wearing me down. The last week has been a lot better.

We haven't officially started solids but we did try to give him carrots and it was pretty much a fail..


He still has no teeth. But the last few weeks I could tell his gums are really bothering him and painful. I bought Hyland teething tablets and they really work.

We are doing really good with cloth right now! I put him in it all day. He only uses sposies during the night and when we leave the house.

Still hates diaper changes and will just scream the whole time. That is fun.

He wants to pet Thunder when he gets near him but Thunder backs away quickly.

Jaxon has actually pulled himself up holding onto furniture. I got it on video yesterday!


He is still in 6-9 month clothes.

Overall, I'd say not much has changed in the last month other then him being more mobile and sitting up! Also talking more and laughing more. But everyday is a milestone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment