Friday Lacey and Robb came over in the afternoon and hung out with me ALL DAY! It was awesome having my friends over to hang out. Me and Lacey did our nails with Jamberry Nails while Robb kept an eye on Jaxon :)
Jamberry nails are SO fun! And it was so fun doing them with my best friend.
Friday night we all went to a movie and saw Annabelle! It was scary and so fun lol
Saturday we went to the fair and it was also so much fun!! Chris' parents were with us. Jaxon was seriously so good the entire time! I was so proud of him and I could tell he was having fun!
As we were leaving I put him in the Tula as we walked back to the bus that takes us to our car and as soon as we sat down he passed right out. I loved this moment
Saturday night we went to my moms house to have a surprise birthday party for my brother Greg. He turned 26. Me and Chris were SO exhausted from being at the fair all day so we stayed for the birthday song and the gifts and then came home. SO tired and sore from walking all day.
And I realized I said 'fun' a lot. But that is what this past weekend was!




No comments:
Post a Comment