Hope your holiday was everything you wanted it to be.. Ours was great!
I am currently online trying to find a solution to use with my cloth wipes but decided to take a quick break and post pictures from yesterday.
We went up to the cabin and my sister in laws fiancé had his family come up and they brought a TON of fireworks with them. And there was so much good food!
They literally were shooting them off for hours! And Jaxon slept from like 7 until 10 and I had to wake him up so we could leave. The fireworks were being shot off literally less then 20 yards from the room where he was sleeping and he slept the whole time! Everyone couldn't believe it. He loves the fireworks and isn't scared of them at all. I wished he was awake for some of them.
Me Chris and his parents played bocce ball and it was fun! Me and my mother in law were saying that was our kind of game because we could sit down and play Lol










No comments:
Post a Comment