Monday, December 15, 2014

Jaxon is 8 months!

My baby is 8 months! and a couple weeks. I am late on this update. But he turned 8 months on November 23rd. And I skipped the updates the last couple of months out of pure laziness..

But SO MUCH has changed with him. HE WALKS! Like gets up and walks everywhere. I know most parents would never want their baby walking this early but it is SO fun.
He just did it himself. We didn't really encourage it. Just let him do what he wanted to do.
He started standing up and moving around before he was even 6 months old.. so it was just a matter of time before he got brave enough to let go.




He always has crazy hair and I don't fix it because I think its hilarious and cute!!

We have tried to get him to eat solids and he just doesn't really care much for them.. I'm not gonna force him so I just do a little at a time..

He has started saying mom.. sometimes will say dada. But he knows that I am momma and will call me that when he wants me (or anything)

He loves all of his grandparents!

He recently saw the ocean and sand for the first time in Florida and he LOVED it! He has to be a beach lover like his mom and dad


 








He has been sleeping in his crib in his room for the last few weeks. So no more co sleeping which is very bitter sweet

He still does not sleep through the night. And momma is tired. But he goes back to sleep very easily.

He has TWO TEETH! And teething is pretty rough on him and me lol

Still hates diaper changes

I can tell he has gotten more hair in the last month or so. Compared to his 5 month picture.. its noticeable!

We are always practicing our sign language. I do it quite often so hopefully he can pick it up pretty fast! (just the basic signs please, thank you, play, tired, sorry, bottle, eat, etc.)

At his last check up appointment he was 19lbs and 27 inches. That was a couple months ago.. So I'd say he is at least 20lbs now

He loves to be worn. Babywearing has saved my sanity many times! And he loves to be close to momma and up where he can see the world!








One day when we are done babywearing (which will be a few years from now) I plan to take all of my photos of me wearing him and make a photo album. I can only imagine how wonderful it would be 30 years from now to look at how close I got to have him and how amazing babywearing felt. It's wonderful bonding with my son.

Jaxon came with us to Branson and that was his and my first time going! He went to Silver Dollar City for the first time.. and liked watching the shows!

He is making a big effort to try to pet the dogs but they don't want anything to do with him. they just run away which Jaxon thinks is funny.

He is so amazing! I love being his mom. I got so blessed to even be able to have a child. I love him more than anything in the world. It is very bittersweet to know he is constantly growing. It's so cool to see all the new stuff he does but I get weepy thinking about his first birthday :( I just want him to stay my beautiful baby forever

No comments:

Post a Comment