Just wanted to pop in and say hello and maybe a couple updates about whatever.. life, I guess..
Jaxon is over 8 months old! I need to do an 8 month post for him. But he has two teeth and is half way walking! He doesn't walk 100% of the time but I would say 50% of the time he walks to where he wants to go. He started doing that before he was even 8 months old. It blew ALL of our minds. He is just so smart!
Lately I haven't been doing many blog posts. I just got bored with it and there was nothing ever exciting. And I also hate writing and am not good at it Lol. So I have been doing a lot of videos.
I love videos. You can capture more of an experience with doing a video then you can writing about it or taking just pictures. (to me at least)
So I don't do them everyday, I just do them randomly and when we actually have something going on. Because I can admit that it's pretty boring around here with the day to day stuff.
I hope you take the time to watch the videos. If I had a blogger friend who started doing videos I would LOVE to watch them. You get to see more then just a page with words on it ;)
Now I do admit that sometimes its intimidating to just bust out the camera and start talking to it while there are strangers around. and even doing it in front of family. I don't think they know exactly what is going on. But I DONT CARE. Because in a year I get to look back and Watch our lives. Not just read about it.
Things have been busy with the holidays. We just had Thanksgiving and now getting ready for Christmas!
Life is pretty hectic with a baby these days. I haven't even seen my best friend in over a month! WHAT THE HECK! Well she has literally been gone for that long and so busy. But I feel like life is just crazy right now.
So.. I really hope you stay connected with me and watch my videos. They are just more exciting to me and I seriously just don't have the time to sit and figure out what to say on a blog post. So I will keep posting my videos here and occasionally do a post. Subscribe to my channel so you can see when I post a new video :) If you aren't interested I understand. Some people just don't wanna click a link and watch a video. I have noticed that my blog views have gone down and I get it. It's just different!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHaTsRbg8wM&list=PLbOSKF5PI7QChLuW9QXlBGgt9cPAq6LV7
No comments:
Post a Comment