Monday, June 24, 2013

Blank

Blank because I don't even know where to start. I actually have butterflies right now thinking about starting a blog and now I'm writing my first post and I'm SO nervous! I have no idea why because I'm practically just talking to myself in writing and I doubt anyone will ever read this. But I need an outlet.. and this will be it I guess. But I'm talking to You... in hopes that you will enjoy my blog!

I read a lot of blogs. I have a lot of blogs saved in my favorites that I check daily to read. A lot of them (all of them) are about TTC (trying to conceive) journeys and about infertility struggles.

I am married. Got married May 12, 2012 to an amazing man, Chris! He's my BEST friend. Seriously. We love being together. Of course like any other couple there are ups and downs. But being married is Great!

We just bought a beautiful house in April. We LOVE our house. Its my baby. I have loved making it ours and decorating and painting. This picture is when it was on the market. The front looks so much better now after we moved in. Its a gorgeous home. I will probably have posts on stuff I'm doing or have done to my house because I love projects :)

We have two fur babies Tinkerbelle and Thunder <3 They are my kids. Literally. They are like little furry humans. Tink is the golden one and Thunder is the cutie on the left.
 
So I am going to use this blog to write about our TTC journey and other things. Me and Chris have decided to TRY to start a family. We both have baby fever. And its not only a fever. We just want to have a mini us and we are both ready to try, because who knows how long it will actually take to get pregnant if I can even get pregnant at all. I don't want a lot of kids. I have 6 siblings. I come from a HUGE family. I know how hard it is. I personally just want ONE child. But then on another hand I see us with two. That is, if God will bless us with two. We are having a hard time trying to get one. And I would be PERFECTLY happy with one.
 
Warning: TMI to some..
 
I guess I will explain the TTC details. I temp every single morning, I use FF (fertilyfriend.com), and I use OPKs (ovulation predictor kits). I started temping and using FF back in August of 2012. My cycles are just a bit long I think. They say the average woman's cycle is 28 days but every single woman is different. According to FF

Cycles History

Luteal Phase
 

(16 cycles)Ave.Min.Max.
  Ovulation:241531
Luteal Phase:161517
Cycle length:363046
Stats Notification
Note: Your cycles are irregular. This may impact your predictions. Please read our Irregular Cycles FAQ for detailed information and recommendations.
 
I kinda have irregular cycles. And I think a little longer then most women?
I'm pretty sure I ovulate every month. That's why I temp. I can see the spike in temp every time I ovulate. My luteal phase is pretty much dead on every month. 15-17 days and then I start my period. and it starts all over again.
 
So this month is our first month actually trying and timing it. Here is my chart.
 
 
 
If your not familiar with FF charts then this probably looks like another language. But I'm gonna just pretend everyone knows what all this means :)
 
I O'd on Friday and we timed ST perfectly I think! We should of ST on the day after I O'd but my chart didn't give the crosshairs until this morning. So I knew I was about to O because I got a positive OPK and had all the symptoms but I wasn't sure exactly when. But anyway we had SO much sex this last week. LOL to be blunt. We are serious about this baby thing :)
 
So now I am 3dpo and in my 2ww. This of course is my first official 2ww. All weekend long I have had phantom symptoms. I really hope its not my mind playing tricks on me. All I know is my boobs HURT, which is actually normal right after you ovulate, but I'm hoping its because of other reasons and nausea and been SOOOOO tired! So here is to waiting.... please send over all the baby dust you got!! Thanks for reading XOXO
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment